background

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Forever Home.

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.


Dad went home to be with Jesus this evening. We are rejoicing in the truth of 1 Corinthians 15:53-57 which says:
 
" For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:
“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
“O death, where is your victory
O death, where is your sting?”
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Harry Price Robertson was an amazing man who sowed deep roots into our lives. We are so grateful for the precious time God gave us with him. He will be dearly missed. Even though we may feel the sting of his death while we live on the earth, we look forward to the day when God brings ultimate victory at Christ's return or when he calls us home before then.

Words cannot express how thankful we are for each of you. You are a significant part of the Team Robertson Adventure. Thank you for the community and love you have poured out on this family.

Romans 14:8-9
For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's.  For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.

6 comments:

  1. My condolences to the family. Price will always be such a big memorable part of an important time in my career, and was such a joy to be around and learn from! I love me some Price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Price was inspiring to me for his passion and devotion. I knew him professionally, and, through this richly chronicled 'journey' I have come to know more of his incredible spirit and family.I My sympathies to you all, along with my gratitude for knowing Price and sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol and family, I love that God's Word has brought great strength and truth to your hearts this day. You are in our prayers as you long for heaven yourselves, no doubt. What a day it will be - to see Jesus face to face.
    I love you sweet Carol,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I weep and cry with you as the sting of death of one so loved. I celebrate with you as Price has graduated to be with our King, our Lord for all eternity. It always makes my heart happy to be completely aware of a mans destiny to be with his Heavinly Father. Thank you for sharing a piece of the journey.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol and the entire Robertson family, our hearts are sad for you knowing you will miss his sweet smile each day here on this earth. I know you have the assurance you will see that smile again on the other side and what a glorious day that will be. We love you Carol! You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

    Diane, Chip, Madison,Grayson, Reagan and Kemper Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, the Abrahamsons in Georgetown - Craig, Dana, Becca, Lillie, and little Craig

    ReplyDelete