background

Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 19- Prayer for you.

The first week back at work was perfect.  I had my old energy level and caught up pretty quickly.  As usual there were lots of meetings to stay engaged in and a few action items to take care of.  The thought that struck me during the day was the amazing level of unselfishness that everyone had.  What I mean by that is while at work I became aware of issues people are dealing with every day.  While away from work I was isolated from these revelations.  Learning of the variety of things others are dealing with helped me appreciate the sacrifice all those people who have been thinking of me, sending notes, supporting my family and most importantly praying for us have made to put aside their concerns and devote time to the Robertson’s.  That is extra special to me.  I was led to pray for the things I had been made aware of and offer my family’s prayers for any one that wishes them.  Please send me a note asking for prayers and the Robertson’s will respond. 

Thank you, Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment