background

Monday, October 15, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

 
The Robertson Family had a great weekend being together and the extra added treat of having my brother and sister-in-law here with us.  We also had a amazing answer to prayer that Price felt better and was able to enjoy food for the first time! He even started fixing things and went on a trip to Home Depot!  For anyone who knows Price, this is a good sign.
 
On Friday Price wrote the following:
 
"Last night just before I went to bed God gave me the following verse: 1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the Mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you. That is my desire every day and night. Today my brother-in-law and his wife will be coming to Dallas. They will be helping out in many great ways. Family is such a blessing from God. Thanks to you all for thinking of me and my family. Thank you, Price"
 
Prayers are appreciated for Price's blood work today at 2:00 pm.  Pray that the results indicate that the liver is back to normal so that we can start chemo as soon as possible.
 
Grateful for all of your thoughts and prayers,
 
Jan
 
 

2 comments:

  1. We are committed in prayer for you all. And I'm inspired by Price's trust in our great God. Thank you for sharing this journey with us.
    Gayle Clark
    (Carol's Bible study group)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are with you in this! Your faith has strengthened mine and I know the Lord will use this. Praying!

    ReplyDelete