background

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 2, the evening update email.


The meeting with the oncologist went as well as meetings with oncologists can go!  They now have a better idea of what the next steps will be.

First, my Dad is having a ERCP tomorrow (Wednesday) at 4:00 pm at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.  This procedure will help the jaundice and fatigue he is currently experiencing to go away! They will also get a biopsy of the tumor. The best news about this procedure is that they will go through his mouth so there will be no incision!
Please pray for the doctors, that Dad will have a quick recovery, and continue to pray for complete healing. How cool would it be if the MRI showed that the tumors had disappeared?? Pray as the Lord leads!

Now to some of those "love-letters" and answers to prayer! God is so good! Julie has been going to all the appointments with my mom and dad and she has been a "perfect angel". No seizures! This is also an amazing gift. My mom calls her their "shadow solider". I can only imagine the prayers sweet Julie is silently lifting up in those doctor's offices...:).

Also, a friend of my sister's is a pilot in Phoenix and has made a way for her to fly in this weekend! Our entire family being together is an incredible blessing!! 

Lastly, my precious community group prayed kingdom prayers tonight over my Dad . It once again reminded me how thankful I am for your sustaining prayers. They are powerful and effective. 

Thank you for walking alongside us in this crazy journey. Lamentations 3:22-24.

For His Kingdom and Glory,

c

No comments:

Post a Comment