background

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back To Work

Today is my first full day to be back at work. The blood work yesterday showed great improvement in my bilirubin level but not enough. It fell from a high of 11 when the stent was put in place on September 28th to 4.2 yesterday. They want it to be below 1 before starting chemotherapy. The next blood test is Monday October 22nd at 2:00 pm. I did get some great sunning in since yesterday was such a beautiful day. In Colossians 3:16 it says “Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”. That is what your prayers, notes, and love letters from God do for me every day. It is the many many answers to prayer that lift me up and maintain my strength. As I am driving often a song will come on the radio that speaks to me in the most amazing way. It is just one more affirmation of how He looks over each one of us in such a personal way. When you let Him quicken your spirit to reach out to me and my family you are His arm of love. Please keep close to Him and continue to support me and my family as we continue on this marathon. Thank you, Price

1 comment:

  1. i pray for knowledge of god's will for us and the power to carry it out. think of you pricie and your family often, I got your back....ralph

    ReplyDelete